While QuickBooks is created to provide easy to use software for all users, it is key that installation and setup for your business be completed correctly. This provides a strong foundation for efficient use and accurate records in the future.
Mid-year transitions, as well as moving from manual accounting practices to QuickBooks, can make new setups difficult. Our services help alleviate any concerns you may have, and our accounting knowledge allows you to be reassured that all underlying aspects of your software are correct.
Quality QuickBooks setup and training takes time, and with our assistance you can use that time to continue to focus on every day business activities. After gathering information about your business and accounting records we are able to offer a complete setup of QuickBooks software.
To get you started using QuickBooks we will:
- Conduct an initial consultation to determine your specific industry and needs.
- Determine which QuickBooks software will meet the needs of your business.
- Set up your Chart of Accounts and link your bank and credit cards (if requested).
- Enter Vendors, Customers, Employees and all transactions related to these categories.
- Enter Parts & Services from your list of services, inventory parts, and other charges.
- Enter or download all transactions from your start date.
- Train your staff in the best practices in entering data, reconciliation and reporting.
- Any follow up training needed to establish strong user practices
- Monthly, Quarterly or Annual review as needed in preparation for tax return completion and management reports